HYPNOSIS FOR FEARS AND PHOBIAS
Do you have a fear or phobia that is interfering with your ability to lead a normal life?
Most fears and phobias are rooted in a traumatic experience. The good news is that hypnotherapy can help to identify the root cause of the phobia or fear and enable you to react to the feared object or situation in a calm manner when encountering it in the future.
Some fears are quite common. Below are the 10 most common fears and phobias:
- Fear of spiders (arachnophobia)
- Fear of snakes (ophidiophobia)
- Fear of heights (acrophobia)
- Fear of situations in which escape is difficult (agoraphobia)
- Fear of dogs (cynophobia)
- Fear of thunder and lightning (astraphobia)
- Fear of injections (trypanophobia)
- Fear of social situations (social phobias)
- Fear of flying (pteromerhanophobia)
- Fear of germs or dirt (mysophobia)